IT Security Analyst – Gauteng Selby
Our Johannesburg-based client is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join their team.
- 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, engineering or fixing security vulnerabilities
- In-depth knowledge of MS Azure security platform (MS Intune / DRM / O365 Security)
- In-depth knowledge of firewalls and malicious code defense, including APT;
- Knowledge of cybersecurity technical assessments, standards, tools and processes
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity tools, processes and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in information security or similar;
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, SANS/GIAC: GSEC, GCIH, GFCA, GCFE, GCIA; Council CE: CEH, ECIH, CHFI, ECSA; Security+; Tenable: TCNU, TCNA, TCSE are preferred
- cyber security
- ms azure
- Information security
About the employer:
Drive vulnerability testing, risk analysis and security assessments providing the results to the Head of Department.
Monitor, analyze and detect cyber events and incidents within information systems and networks.
Consult on integrated and dynamic cyber defense and leverage cyber security solutions
Find out more/Apply to this position