Job offer IT Apprentice (F/M/D) at Vestiaire Collective
Vestiaire Collective is the world’s leading online marketplace for desirable second-hand fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is based in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing over 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for an IT apprentice to join the company’s IT team in Paris.Alternation: 12 months (desired rhythm 6 months company / 6 months school or 3 weeks company / 1 week school)
About the role
Our corporate IT team is responsible for providing the most robust, high-performance, secure, sustainable and carbon-efficient IT infrastructure and experience to all Vestiaire Collective employees. Our corporate IT team also plays a vital role in some global initiatives that rely on IT infrastructure, such as moving offices, setting up new warehouses, connecting new digital tools.
We are looking for an apprentice computer scientist to support our employees and carry out these missions.
what you gonna do
- Handling user requests (changes, incidents)
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Respond to issues and service requests in a timely manner
- Provide technical support in various departments and global locations
- Onboard new employees regularly
- Monitoring of critical IT systems and tools, ensuring high availability across all sites
- Laptop and Peripheral Inventory Management
- Use and develop the knowledge base (Wiki)
Who are you
- Functional English
- Mac OS X
- User administration: Active Directory, Office365
- Support: experience using a ticketing tool
- MDM: Endpoint/Intune. Mosyle for Mac is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral expression, you will be in direct contact with French-speaking and English-speaking teams around the world
- Customer service spirit
- Desire to work in a team
- Rigor, organizational capacity.
What we offer
- Meaningful learning impacting how people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility of working remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French ladder
- The opportunity to work as part of a diverse global team with over 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project – strengthen your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer