Research Assistant Job (Enterprise Peer Learning Enabler (PLE), IT Specialist) at NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
The Senior Principal Investigator of a high level joint research project between NUS and Cisco Systems is seeking to hire a Research Assistant to join the research team as an IT Specialist. The objective of this project is to develop a PLE (Enterprise Peer Learning Enabler) platform for curating and sharing the knowledge of internal subject matter experts within an organization.
Contribute to the research team in the following areas:
- Development, deployment and maintenance of the PLE platform throughout the duration of the project.
- Build and maintain data collection channels from the platform
- Function of contact person between the NUS research team and the Cisco IT infrastructure team
- Security, confidentiality and confidentiality of the data collected.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in STEM or a related discipline. (with preference for engineering, computer science, statistics, data analysis / science).
- Experience building and deploying software in the context of systems integration or interoperability
- Experience building and maintaining datasets (with a preference for social media analytics and natural language processing).
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Analytical, resourceful and team spirit.
- High levels of integrity for responsible research conduct and data stewardship.
- Open to CDD.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our top priorities, and the COVID vaccination supports our commitment to keeping our community safe and making NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. . Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interaction with students/staff/audience members. Even for professional roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence will be required.
Considering the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone on campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to gain successful employment with NUS .
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
department : Biomedical genius
Eligible Employee Referral: Nope
Job Application ID: 15391